Nitrogen Accumulator Regassing

Hello,

I've been getting error 19 (Pump cycling too often), which indicates a low nitrogen charge in the accumulator,

It's got to the point where the ECU is limiting the cars power because of this as a safety feature

I'm wondering if anybody else has had this, and is there places that you can bring to get this re gassed, does it

have a valve on it for re gassing? Most brake places don't know about it and have no clue.

I'm in Perth.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I've been getting error 19 (Pump cycling too often), which indicates a low nitrogen charge in the accumulator,

It's got to the point where the ECU is limiting the cars power because of this as a safety feature

I'm wondering if anybody else has had this, and is there places that you can bring to get this re gassed, does it

have a valve on it for re gassing? Most brake places don't know about it and have no clue.

I'm in Perth.

Thanks

Late reply here but there is now a guy in the UK that is now rebuilding and repressurising these accumulators,he charges 120GBP plus shipping contact him on www.soarersantuary.co.uk