Whats It Worth?

robmitch916

Hi guys

I am looking at selling my IS200 Platinum Edition,2004 to get an RX but am unsure as to what its worth as I have recently imported it from the UK. It has full Aus Compliance and QLD rego. 65000 Miles (105000klm)full service history, absolutley A1 condition and standard.

I was looking at $19000-$21000 for it.

What do you think?

Cheers

Rob

19-21K is in IS300 price range

and yours is not a local delivered car so you'll have a hard time selling it

if it was a altezza things would be different though

i think realisticly your looking just under 15K for the car oh and plus todays used car market is just *BLEEP*

19-21K is in IS300 price range

and yours is not a local delivered car so you'll have a hard time selling it

if it was a altezza things would be different though

i think realisticly your looking just under 15K for the car oh and plus todays used car market is just *BLEEP*

I just had a friend pick up an IS300 Platinum, one owner & full Lexus service history for $16k. (It helps to know the right people)

A non- Aust del car that has been imported personally will be dificult at any price.

Guys

Thaks for the replies. Kinda annoying though. The UK spec is identical to Aus spec except those silly child seat clips on the parcel shelf. Does make me wonder why it needs an ADR plate as well.

I will still put it up for sale though as there are none 4 sale in my area. Someone will get a good car,

Cheers for your time fellas

All the best

Rob

Forums

News

Membership