Fuel Consumption

Epicurean

Drove from Tamworth to Newcastle on the weekend.

Set the cruise on 105kph and ended up with 8.2l/100km.

I was amazed.

Using 98% premium, ordinary traffic.

Not as good around town.

Anyone else getting good results.

Some of you might say this is not what the IS-F is for, however what else is around that gets fantastic fuel consumption, quite when cruising and roars and flies when provoked.

Awesome vehicle.

And isn't the radar function fantastic. The way this has been implemented is fantastic. Taking cruise to another level.

Yes I love it. Makes for a much more relaxing journey on long cruises. The isf has everything you need in a luxo sports, and features like this are an added bonus too.

And isn't the radar function fantastic. The way this has been implemented is fantastic. Taking cruise to another level.

Yes I love it. Makes for a much more relaxing journey on long cruises. The isf has everything you need in a luxo sports, and features like this are an added bonus too.

I am actually not a big fan of the radar cruise control as you often end up behind a slower car going well below the speed limit without realising it on long trips. I know you can switch it off but I have not done that.

i prefer the normal cruise

i wish there is a function of turning it on and off

radar makes the car drink more petrol when theres a car infront of you

Is there a way to change the default radar distance to the shortest rather than the furthest each time?

I'm getting 15's in the city- just running it in now