Jump to content

Current Waiting Time For Ct200H?


JamesCHK
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi guys

I'm planning to head back to WA in December and I would like to be able to pick up my CT200h in a few weeks when I reach Perth. Does anyone know what the current waiting time is? Should I order now or it would be ok if I order it when I am back in WA?

BTW, is it possible to negotiate the drive-away price down to the RRP? This is my first time buying a car so I totally have no idea how much negotiation is possible. :-P

Thanks in advance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mate it is a pretty vague question but I'll have a go at giving you an idea.

Depending on colour and spec, if you order now you may get lucky but I doubt you'll get it in a few weeks. esp. in Perth.

With the cars sold out & a waitlist I can't see the dealer in Perth really discounting much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Your question is perfectly timed, as the local media published this article on Tuesday:

http://www.carsales.com.au/news/2011/prestige-and-luxury/lexus/lexus-on-the-road-to-recovery-26245

According to Lexus Australia's chief executive, the CT200h waiting list is now down to two months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info guys!

I will probably take a trip to Perth in October to place an order, so hopefully I can pick up my car in December.

I am planning to get the luxury grade ct200h. Do you think its possible to get it under $50,000?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What dis-lex-sic said ... with a waitlist, I doubt it. If you've got a good trade-in, perhaps they could give you a better-than-expected deal on it; but, seeing that you are currently OS, I suspect you don't have a trade-in?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you think its possible to get it under $50,000?

Yes I think you definitely can, I was offered a tad more than that for the F-Sport last month! But it was in Sydney though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Do you think its possible to get it under $50,000?

Yes I think you definitely can, I was offered a tad more than that for the F-Sport last month! But it was in Sydney though.

just refreshing the old thread.

Two offers so far $47800 for Luxury with moon roof and $50100 for F sport with moon roof

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership