Pics Of My L-sportline Springs

*drooool*

Whats that yellow thing in the bag?

Its the stoppers.........

What cameron turner is running on.....He is the dumbest lexus owners i ever heard of, bedpost son... he took his springs out because he can only afford 19" chromes for $8000 but not a suspension set for $2000, so he is running with no springs, i wonder how the hell he drives that piece of *BLEEP*...also its a IS200 auto.....

Matt

Wassuppp.........

My L-sportline Grille came in Yesterday....it dosent fit!!!!!!!! I need help from you guys, do you guys know a place that is cheap the weld the grille so that it fits in to me bumper??? Its basiclly the same as the grill GavS has...I need to get it weld and painted in MSM...colour of my car, BTW because they lost my previous springs they are now shipping them in form TNT!!! I will get them now in Monday, it is already in New Zealand but it will be in the TNT Auckland Airport Depot.....

Matt :D

Hi Matt:

Are those springs in the pic urs?? they lost ur springs?? :blink:

Before u install ur new springs, could you take a few close up shots of ur wheels/arch gaps.

It's a good idea to a reference object e.g. ruler ,coke can or fingers :P , so it's easier to compare before and after body height.

I cant wait to see

thanks matt!

SSML

Hi Matt:

Are those springs in the pic urs?? they lost ur springs?? :blink:

Before u install ur new springs, could you take a few close up shots of ur wheels/arch gaps.

It's a good idea to a reference object e.g. ruler ,coke can or fingers :P , so it's easier to compare before and after body height.

I cant wait to see

thanks matt!

SSML

Hey SSML........

Yeah i will do something like that......but I m god damn tired right now so yeah I will do it some other day since its school holiday......kool?

Matt