Is250 Daytime Led Upgrade

harav1

Hi all, I am new to the forum. I am trying to find out if my IS250 2010 sedan headlight can be upgraded to Daytime LED, have anyone upgrade it before?

i google and find the part no: 81145-53540 of the daytime LED. I really appreciate if someone could comment or advise on how about upgrading it?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi all, I am new to the forum. I am trying to find out if my IS250 2010 sedan headlight can be upgraded to Daytime LED, have anyone upgrade it before?

i google and find the part no: 81145-53540 of the daytime LED. I really appreciate if someone could comment or advise on how about upgrading it?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi mate

Seeing as you have the 2010 model without the DRL's, that would mean you have the prestige model, which means you don't have HID?

Best place for the parts:

http://is.sewellparts.com/accessories-catalog/Exterior/IS250-2008/2411.html

Unfortunately, you've asked a question that many many others have already asked - and faced with the same answer. Yes, it's possible. Worth it? No.. Some have just put LED strips in, but in my opinion it just looks a little tacky. Personally, I have replaced my parking lights with LED's and leave them on all the time. Looks so much better and will only set you back about $15 on eBay.

Thanks to ilv1004s, I now know that headlights imported from LH drive countries will be different from ours. So buying them from the US won't be a good idea if you want to see properly at night (and stay roadworthy).

You may want to check prices with our Club traders, Lexus of Chatswood or E910 from Manukau Toyota, and see whether they can do you a good deal. To go from halogens to xenons with DRL's, you'll need headlights as well as "caps" and a wiring harness to suit the DRL headlights.

Thanks to ilv1004s, I now know that headlights imported from LH drive countries will be different from ours. So buying them from the US won't be a good idea if you want to see properly at night (and stay roadworthy).

You may want to check prices with our Club traders, Lexus of Chatswood or E910 from Manukau Toyota, and see whether they can do you a good deal. To go from halogens to xenons with DRL's, you'll need headlights as well as "caps" and a wiring harness to suit the DRL headlights.

Well that's news to me.. good thing I'm not looking at upgrading haha.