New Member From Sydney

Howard

hey buddy

welcome to the ranks!!

be sure to come out to the next meet and show off your ride!!

Yes, sure.

I have already placed an order from Japan and get some JDM parts on my ct200h which is not available in Australia.

which included the weather shield, jacket hanger, light up door sills, cargo net.

Very nice!

thats the way to go mate

improve with parts that are not available in our market

what colour did you get

and which model???

Pearl White and the Sport Luxury (without the sport pack).

Very nice!

thats the way to go mate

what colour did you get

and which model???

nice choice

did you find anything negative about the CT?

i went for a test drive with my mate as he was intrested in getting it

he was impressed by the chassis handling but there was abit of road noise and engine noise which turned him away

Very nice!

thats the way to go mate

what colour did you get

and which model???

nice choice

did you find anything negative about the CT?

i went for a test drive with my mate as he was intrested in getting it

he was impressed by the chassis handling but there was abit of road noise and engine noise which turned him away

I have driven the very first Pruis (1999 model). compare to a 10 years ago, Toyota/Lexus has improved a lot.

1. you cannot expect a fast acceleration, from my point of view, it is a very good car.

2. I specially requested the dealer if i can take it for test drive in a National Park. I took the demo car for a spin at national park, the handling was awesome! I am confident to say it is a lot better than the Prius.

3. if you hear engine noise, you must be pushing the car very hard. I found the car was noisy only when i tried to push it hard. otherwise, it is a very quiet car. I have been looking around for a fuel saver car....

BMW 320D, Merc 250CDI, VW GTD all in my list.....however, disel engine is 10 times more noisy than CT200h and not to say the engine vibration.

yeah i pick CT200h is because i am getting old. i don't need to race with someone at the light. otherwise, I think i will get the Merc 250 CDI (5.3L/100km 0-100km only 7 seconds) compare to CT200h (4.1L/100km 0-100 10.3 seconds).

another reason i picked ct200h over other european cars is because of the equipments (options) in the car.

Sport luxury model comes with LED head lamp, Sun-roof, active cruise control, keyless entry, dvd, sat nave, reverse camera, parking sensors, leathers...........(the list is too long)....

Lexus also provides loan car when your car need to be serviced. where other brand doesn't offer that. which mean i have bought a car with 4 years hassle-free period while other manufacturer only offer 2 years - 3 years warranty. and only 2 years road side assistant.

So.... somehow I have became a Lexus fan. Ask your friend to get a CT200h, As long as he doesn't need the speed, I am sure he will love the car or the brand.

I did a rough calculation, 4 years road side assistant, loan car service, 4 years warranty, (plus i have 3 years free services in my deal) which potentially save me over $5000 in 4 years terms compare to other manufacturer.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Very nice!

thats the way to go mate

what colour did you get

and which model???

Sweet!

• 1 month later...