Hi All,

I have an 07 IS, and i noticed while my car was @ service that on the courtesy car from lexus the tranny would go into sequential mode and paddles become active if i click at one of them, and goes back to normal mode if i hold down the right paddle down.

My car doesnt do that, is that something that needs programming or is a later model thing?

Also noticed doors lock and unlock automatically in the new one for which lexus say its a new model thing and cant be programmed on 07 models? can anyone confirm?

thanks

Zed

My 2008 IS250 locks the doors once I get going and un lock all doors when I shift to park!

Sydney Toyota did it for me when I called in unanounced - I had a coffee and after 15-20 minute it was done! It is a MOST welcome change.

As to the auto paddles - the engineer who makes the Po-40 auto mirror lock kit told me he would look at this as a project. (Don't hold your breath waiting) - I reckon it is a software thing and won''t be fixable with a hardware module. But, I am pushing him even if its for me only!

Hi All,

I have an 07 IS, and i noticed while my car was @ service that on the courtesy car from lexus the tranny would go into sequential mode and paddles become active if i click at one of them, and goes back to normal mode if i hold down the right paddle down.

My car doesnt do that, is that something that needs programming or is a later model thing?

Also noticed doors lock and unlock automatically in the new one for which lexus say its a new model thing and cant be programmed on 07 models? can anyone confirm?

thanks

Zed

Can autolock/unlock be programmed in for an 2006 IS250 via dealers? Ive spoken with Lexus of Blackburn and been told models prior to 2008 cant be done. But i've read some other people saying they've got this feature on their 2007 IS250?

i cant be done it's a standard feature

if the dealer isnt willing to do it

go to another 1

You meant, it can be done its a standard feature?

Do you know if the 2006 models can have this feature programmed too in Australia? Blackburn said it cant be done. I might give Melbourne CIty Lexus a try.