Advanced Driver Training

Hemo

Hi All,

I just upgraded my Is250 for an F ( pick up Thursday / Friday hopefully) .

Was wondering where would be a good place to start on Advanced driver training. I am not looking for just a 1 day event but rather a program that teaches you how to handle the car properly and get the best out of it .

Any suggestions would be great.

Regards,

Hem

I am in North Shore Sydney

I am also on the North Shore, enjoy your F. I can recommend the Events o'Neil Burrows drive days at Eastern Creek. Look them up on the internet. A lot of fun in a safe environment with race drivers who will spend as much time with you in the car as you want throughout the day. Since it is non-timed 'driver training' some insurance companies will cover you for the day but need to check with them.

Cheers

Malibu

Look at the Ian luff driver training, I'm doing the 2nd stage tomoz, where it covers understeer/ oversteer, and how to control the car correctly, then he has a stage 3 with a intro to the race track (i think) .

Pricing is around the $295, and should be approved by your insurance for a discount.

Richieisf