Hey guys, so as some of you know i have very recently installed Road Magnets on my IS250, the ride quality is comfy, lowers the car significantly and giving the car a way better look. BUT, as a human, i want to go even lower. So i want to ask if anyone in this forum have used megan ez coilovers on their is250 before and how is the quality and does it go super low? Should i or should i not get it? Money is an issue so please dont tell me to get KWs :)

Thank youu :)

Ohh for some off you that have been following my other thread, i ended up installing the roof wing and the duck tail. ANDDDDD the roof wing flew off or got stolen on monday. Ohh well bad luck. haha

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/suspension-and-brakes/530252-megan-ez-coilovers.html

thats a clublexus thread on the megan ez coils. seems alright IMO. i mean for the price you'll probs not get a better deal!

if you do decide to go with these coils, gimme a heads up when you sell your road magnets! :D

Probably look at BC... Danny got a set for his isf... Seems he also recommend that...

I jsut read the link lehman provided above and it seems like Megan are made in the same factory as BC. Lets see what steven thinks of it :)

Cool cool. Thanks steven. Where are you located? Sorry im using my phone i cant ser which state youre at

I'm actually still waiting for it to come from america sorry if i worded it wrong, I'm from brisbane

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

After countless emails back and forth, about my Megan EZ. The company decided to give me a full refund of my money after the shipping got lost somewhere. So now I'm looking to buy elsewhere

Hey guys,

After countless emails back and forth, about my Megan EZ. The company decided to give me a full refund of my money after the shipping got lost somewhere. So now I'm looking to buy elsewhere

what happen?

the coilover wasnt sent to you?

All good man. Have you had any issues with them yet? I've contacted the guys there and they said USPS is the cheapest shipping option. Was that the same method you got yours?

All good man. Have you had any issues with them yet? I've contacted the guys there and they said USPS is the cheapest shipping option. Was that the same method you got yours?

Hmm its making some noise if i hit any unevenness on the road. Went to pedders and they said it could be the springs touching each other. It could solved by putting some sort of rubber cover on the springs to prevent the noise (i email RM and they said the same). I havent got the time to do it so i cannot confirm with you yet whether that noise issue could be solved. But other than that i am pretty happy with it. Nice comfy ride. Actually i would prefer it to be a little stiffer but this is acceptable :P in regards to the postage yes USPS was what they used to ship the springs to me. It was fairly cheap for postage from the states to melb. The exact price they charged me was on my other thread :) cant wait to see yours bro :)

Hey man, do you know where I could get these rubber covers? I've ordered my springs so when I go get them installed, I rather have them put the covers on when they install it. You got any current pics of the ride height?

When i went to pedders to do my alignment they said they got some. so maybe you could ask them.

Ride height before kit:

9AE755B0-orig.jpg

Ride height after kit:

986A24B2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

wow looks nice.

Heard good stuff about bc coilovers. I was lookin to get some springs aswell and King Springs can make "custom" springs, so u can go lower/stiffer. Not too sure on how they'll go about the custom springs.... hope they don't just cut the normal ones and call it custom LOL......but yeah its another idea.

wow looks nice.

Heard good stuff about bc coilovers. I was lookin to get some springs aswell and King Springs can make "custom" springs, so u can go lower/stiffer. Not too sure on how they'll go about the custom springs.... hope they don't just cut the normal ones and call it custom LOL......but yeah its another idea.

get swift springs dude... they do custom springs & they are one of the best in the market..

ahhhh whenever i hear of swift springs i actually think its springs from a suzuki swift LOL

imma check em out and see what they can do lol

lol..funny...swift springs is one of the most linear springs in the market...lots racer use it tho...pretty good... and the price will be around 400 for all 4 cornors... so not a lot more than kings or other brands....

• 2 weeks later...

So i went and bought the megan coilover's from a forum member special thanks to kvl for the very quick shipping!

DSC_2097.jpg

The next day striaght to work i get

DSC_2110.jpg

Sorry Iphone picture!

IMG_0515.jpg

The coilovers ride great! Rides like stock and it's on the softest setting. Have yet to put it to a harder setting.

Will have proper photos when i have time off work :D