Importing Toyota Aristo Into Australia?

Has anyone here imported a Toyota Aristo into Australia??? I know Australia has one of the strictest importing rules. Is it possible? If so, how??

I am thinking of importing from either my home town in Singapore or maybe have it exported outside of Japan and into Australia!

What is your views on this? Is it possibl? Viable?

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Look no further guys, we are experts in importing cars like the Aristo which is allowed for import under the current laws. We have access to literally dozens of good examples around Japan all the time, and we help with every stage of the import process to make things easy for you.

Check out a few of them on our website at www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?search=Aristo ... let us know if you don't see what you are after there because there are heaps of others around that may be suitable also.

I just picked up my Aristo from Brisbane and decided to drive it back to Melbourne for a decent road trip to get familar with it better - they are awesome cars and I would love to help bring more of them to Australia too.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, just thought id give you some feedback. I recently imported a Toyota Aristo through J-Spec Imports and it was easy as. Ive imported a few cars from Japan and never has it been this easy. Their service was excellent and i would recomment them to anyone looking to import a car.

Heres a pic of my new toy!

2ytsok4.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New to forum...so ...Hi to all !!!

Further information/opinions on brokers/importers etc I have found on website: nissansilvia.com in a section on "importing & compliance".

Some other vehicle importers noted are phoenix imports, prestige motorsport, ironchefimports,j-spec.

Hope this is of assistance.

Cheers

Cris

• 1 month later...

hi, i cant seem to get in contact with j-spec, emailed them a dozen times and no replys... really wanted one car but they didnt reply back and now i think someone else has bort it. i just sold my rx7 to get an aristo. hopefully thats a wise step. any other companys other then prestige that sends cars to perth.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All

Supamerc Brisbane has begun direct importing Aristos form Japan....we currently have a stock of 6 94 -96 models in various colours including pearl and black

You can contact Supamerc on 0732751177 or 0409741253

We can assist with parts and will import an Aristo to suit your requirements

see u on the street !

Peter

• 1 month later...

I would suggest speaking to Aaron from Rmapant imports..

he imported mine for me - and loved his work..

he takes care of EVERYTHING

i have heard and seen through a few people going through other import places that u should add an extra 2k+ on top of what they say on their sites...

but yeah - speak to Aaron from Rampant

www.rampant.net.au and he'll help u out with all your questions..

just mention that Jodie told you about him...

Also - he only imports a few cars at any one time - so he doesnt get swamped by too many people at once - so he can focus on you and make sure your happy!! awesome service!

Recent pic of my gurl:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6845/dscn1533ro6.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...