New Rx350

Looking to purchase new RX350 Fsport and RRP is $94000, what price would I be looking at after some bargaining? Any lexus export can give me some idea? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Taking delivery of new RX350 next week !!!

Anybody have running boards installed on their RX350? I am looking to get one but did not really like what dealer showed me at Lexus Showroom.

Yep, it does cost a lot when I asked the dealer how much would it cost including installation.

I saw one on ebay, but not sure of the quality....

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, it does cost a lot when I asked the dealer how much would it cost including installation.

i just installed one set for my rx450h... the side step cost me $600 from china..very good quality. thick alumium. 18kg in weight... OEM fit...i can get one set for you if you want..

i just installed one set for my rx450h... the side step cost me $600 from china..very good quality. thick alumium. 18kg in weight... OEM fit...i can get one set for you if you want..

Thanks so much, would you mind showing me the pictures?

Thanks so much, would you mind showing me the pictures?

Yeah sure. What's your emal address?