Meguiar's Group Buy #4

Lexus Nerd

ORDERS NOW BEING TAKEN - ORDERS CLOSE SUNDAY, 11 NOVEMBER

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND ... I'm now taking orders from Club members for an order I'll place with Meguiar's in the US on 12 November.

How much can I save?

Prices can vary significantly, as freight is a significant component and the cost per unit weight drops, the more orders I receive. Exchange rates also affect costs, as does any sale promotions.

The A$/US$ exchange rate is a little more favourable than at the last group buy in May. You can still expect to save $$ on a range of Meguiar's detailing products as part of a group buy. You'll pay a proportion of the ground freight across the US, and air freight to Australia,

Sydney residents: Pick-up/delivery in Sydney CBD and Lower North Shore between North Sydney and Epping in late November, or at the next Club meet (not the one on 10 November - whenever the one is after that)

Brisbane residents: Pick-up/delivery in CBD/southern suburbs before Christmas

The best bargains are with those products that are relatively light but expensive; for example, Meguiar's Ultimate Wax. Those that are heavy but relatively cheap - for example, car wash - are best bought in Australia. Before I confirm your order, I'll let you know whether it's worth your while.

Note: I don't make any profit from this; it's something I like to do exclusively for Club members.

What products can I get?

Most Meguiar's products available in Australia (consumer and professional range), except for dangerous goods (generally corrosive cleaning goods like harsh wheel cleaners, and aerosols). You can also get some products that aren't available in Australia, such as their new dust-repelling glass cleaner, headlight protectant and Ultimate Wax in paste form.

Are they any good?

You'll see a fair few testimonials on our forums. If both you and I manage to make the 10 November meet, you may be able to sample some of the products on your car (e.g. leather cleaner and wax).

How do I order?

PM me!

Forums

News

Membership