Has anyone else had a problem with the converse rear view mirrors?

Changed lanes the other day and was too close to the car behind, as was indicated by the use of his horn.

Checked the outside mirror seemed like plenty of room but after checked the internal mirror and he was right on my tail.

I think these things are dangerous, just hope I can adjust to them.

Changed lanes the other day and was too close to the car behind, as was indicated by the use of his horn.

Checked the outside mirror seemed like plenty of room but after checked the internal mirror and he was right on my tail.

thanks for the heads up. i've never noticed but good to know for future reference.

Thanks for the heads up. Will definately be more careful when changing lanes now.

I only had my IS350 for a couple months and havn't really driven it much yet. I did notice they looked odd though, but couldn't put my finger on it.

I've asked and there is no replacement for the mirrors just have to live with it, make sure cars are way back before changing lanes, best test it out by pulling in front of a parked car and see how close it really is compared to the mirrors.