All Weather Floor And Cargo Mats

Cargo tray can usually be found on eBay or as a genuine accessory from your Lexus dealer.

I remember paying ~$180 for a genuine IS cargo/boot tray when I bought my IS so I don't think the RX would differ too much in price. It's pretty much the same thing.

As for mats - I'm not sure if Lexus Aust do genuine rubber mats for the RX (they are usually just the woolen mats that come with the cars when new). I know they don't do them for the IS so I bought a set of genuine IS rubber mats from a dealer in the UK (Europe do them for RHD - LHD from the States are no good) and had them shipped over by a friend. Didn't work out cheap as they are quite thick and weighed a fair bit - think they were somewhere around $300+ from memory, landed.

Fit perfectly though with the embossed Lexus Ls on them and don't look aftermarket or anything at all. Very happy with them.

Thanks for the reply, I will ask the Lexus dealer about the cargo tray and the geuine rubber mats. They are easily available overseas, it will be a shame if its not available here.

Thanks!

Cargo tray can usually be found on eBay or as a genuine accessory from your Lexus dealer.

I remember paying ~$180 for a genuine IS cargo/boot tray when I bought my IS so I don't think the RX would differ too much in price. It's pretty much the same thing.

As for mats - I'm not sure if Lexus Aust do genuine rubber mats for the RX (they are usually just the woolen mats that come with the cars when new). I know they don't do them for the IS so I bought a set of genuine IS rubber mats from a dealer in the UK (Europe do them for RHD - LHD from the States are no good) and had them shipped over by a friend. Didn't work out cheap as they are quite thick and weighed a fair bit - think they were somewhere around $300+ from memory, landed.

Fit perfectly though with the embossed Lexus Ls on them and don't look aftermarket or anything at all. Very happy with them.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for letting me know, can you send through some photos when you get them and give us a mini review.

Thank you!

Has anyone purchased any other accessories for the RX?

I just bought this:

http://www.ebay.com....e93521db&_uhb=1

I'll let you know when they come in, and tell you how it looks. We have grey interior.

Rear bumper guard

JDM Slim weathershield from Japan ($350 landed)

2nd set of genuine RX carpet mats from Lexus dealer (coz it was going for cheap - $50 delivered)

I'm looking for a cargo mat as well. I want one that has the flip out bit to protect the bumper when loading and unloading the boot. Hoping to pop down to the Lexus dealer this weekend and see if they have them.