I've noticed that stock wheels are pretty hard to move on ebay. Ive watched a few listings and those would definitely be harder to sell than the F-Sports which i know are highly desirable.

A mate of mine who works at a tyre shop had sold those for a customer @ 2.2K with about 50 kms on them. Customer went straight from dealer to shop to get aftermarket rims.

Hope that info is of some use to you.

Also, just to note that once you sell any set of wheels/tyres over 1.2k than its starts to reduce the amount of buyers as 1.2k buys a set of 18" no names with new tyres. Obviously thats not the same quality as Lexus wheels however it seems most ppl dont care and if they're going to spend that sort of money they get something that looks different than stock.

I've noticed that stock wheels are pretty hard to move on ebay. Ive watched a few listings and those would definitely be harder to sell than the F-Sports which i know are highly desirable.

A mate of mine who works at a tyre shop had sold those for a customer @ 2.2K with about 50 kms on them. Customer went straight from dealer to shop to get aftermarket rims.

Hope that info is of some use to you.

Also, just to note that once you sell any set of wheels/tyres over 1.2k than its starts to reduce the amount of buyers as 1.2k buys a set of 18" no names with new tyres. Obviously thats not the same quality as Lexus wheels however it seems most ppl dont care and if they're going to spend that sort of money they get something that looks different than stock.

Those wheels listed on ebay have been there for ever, they were originally for sale by lexus of Blackburn for $990 and this dodgy f##ker bought both sets and just raised the price on both of them by $700. hopefulyl he jsut sits on them for ever and they dont sell as he is just in it to rip people off.

As for the F sport wheels im interested in picking up a set myself, when you do come to sell them let me know

Cheers

Vukie