Hi everyone,

Several weeks back, I made a fabulous juicy rack of ribs slow roasted to perfection with the meat falling off the bone to the extent that I couldn't even lift it out of its roasting pan to cut it up.

Fast forward back to a few days ago, I only just realized that the oily greesy sauce has slipped its way out of the roasting tray and had seeped through the massive layer of protective newspaper and cardboard box and onto the carpet lined walls of my boot >.<

It took me a long time to notice it as there was no smell coming out of it, since it has completely caked up onto those areas. I first noticed it when I couldn't pull out an old catalogue sitting on top of the RHS plastic panel (yep.. the one housing the mark levinson amp!!). Fortunately, none of the sauce has managed to seem over to the amp, and I have since cleaned away the sauce from the metal parts of the body wherever I can find. But the wall linings I really could not manage to fix up. Anyone ever had a similar experience before and know of a good solution?

I also notice that the walls are segmented in several parts and are simply stapled together. Fortunately, the sauce has only infested one panel, which is the rear right hand side one (the one covering the tail lights). Would anyone know the cost of replacing this panel?

Thanks guys!