Rx330 Oct 03 - Sport Vs Luxury

Hi All,

i'm new here.

just got a lexus 03 - checked the build date is Oct 03, does that mean it's 04 model as it build late 03?

as i seen on redbook below it only release April 03 ?

http://www.redbook.com.au/cars/research/Lexus/RX330/2003

between the luxury and sport is it the difference just the GPS navigation?

also i didn't realized that it's has no bluetooth as i thought one that has GPS should have bluetooth, any one has done the car in-dash DVD with bluetooth ?

thanks

sunny

If it's built late 03 I would say its a MY04 (Model Year),

The Rims are also how you can differentiate the models/years and by checking for front/rear parking sensors, and the front/rear Heated seats, and maybe some other minor features,

But if you are interested, I am selling my 2008 RX 350 Rims, (from a Sports Luxury model) for $799, will do for $750,

-Gumtree ad here :

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sydney-city/auto-body-parts/lexus-rx-350-18-rims-set-of-5-rims-includes-spare-/1036405507

~These Rims Could make your 03 330 look like an 08 350!!

Also about the Bluetooth, maybe it wasn't as common in cars back in 03? Or had to be ordered as an extra? I'm not sure,

but I do have have ithe Bluetooth in my 08 rx 350 and I've never used it anyway, although there is a device/adaptor you can buy and use Bluetooth audio streaming from an iPod to the car but I haven't got around to trying that.

Also does you 03 have Power Folding Mirrors ( little button with a narrow on the mirro- next to mirror controls, which folds in/out the exterior mirrors )? I think it explains it in the user manual.

Did you find out if you have Power Folding Mirrors ?

Also I can sell you 08 RX 350 wheels for $600, no tyres.

If you're still interested of corse :)

Also I am looking into installing the Auto folding mirror kit, (1 per door for $80 each). I will let you know if I do it,

Love the Auto folding mirrors on the newer models, I believe lexus was one of the first brands to have auto folding mirrors when locking or unfolding when unlocking.

Also I am looking into installing the Auto folding mirror kit, (1 per door for $80 each). I will let you know if I do it,

Love the Auto folding mirrors on the newer models, I believe lexus was one of the first brands to have auto folding mirrors when locking or unfolding when unlocking.

yes, just found out it has Power Folding Mirrors. no thanks about the rim offer. By the way, sound good for the auto folding, can you give me the number who can do it?

thanks

yes, just found out it has Power Folding Mirrors. no thanks about the rim offer. By the way, sound good for the auto folding, can you give me the number who can do it?

thanks

Well i had Lexus of Chatswood install the kit on my 2007 IS 250, and im sure the kit is also compatiable with the the RX 330/350, except it needs 2 kits (1x kit per door). (the IS needed only 1 kit, which operated both mirrors, whereas the RX needs 2x kits, 1x each door,)

There is a Forum on here which discusses the install and various contacts etc, : http://au.lexusownersclub.com/forums/topic/11487-folding-side-mirrors/

I am thinking about doing the install myself on the RX but havent had time lately to purchase and perform the install, i am planing to do so maybe next month or something.

The Kit itself costs around $80-90,