Let's Revive This Forum!

Hi guys. I stumbled across this forum and noticed it's pretty dead around here. Let's try and revive them because I think it's a shame that other LOC forums are thriving whilst little old Aussieland's is dying. First, I wanna just introduce myself. I'm from Melbourne and recently ordered a manual IS250 Prestige in classic black from Lexus of Blackburn. Delivery is quoted to be around the 20th of January. :) I'll keep you updated if anybody actually bothers to reply to this post.

Totally agree with you IS250fied. We must do something here and start to share information about our Lexus like those in the UK forum. There're a lot of stuffs over there such as where to get the parts cheaper, who's doing better job, where to get the best geometry & service, what should be done to the car to keep it in the best condition possible and save money, and helping each other etc.....

• 5 weeks later...

IS250fied.

Totally agree with you. We need more people's input.

I think the Lexus dealers should include information about these forums when people buy their cars.

Looking at the US web site today, I have found that one of the users has added the IS250 and 350 manuals in PDF form. They look a little morte comprehensive then the one that comes with the car.

IS250fied and kelvinhuang, have you got your new cars? What's your verdict?