Review (lsportline Springs)

Hey Guys...finally got my lsportline springs insatlled...it costed me a total of $850 fitted...pretty expensive for just springs :(, oh well...next mod probly going to be chrome mirror coer (NIC!!!)

anyway these is how I feel about it, Pros and Cons, etc....any questions, or wants a test ride in Auckland, let me know......LOL

PROS

-Not too low, a nice drop as low as most stock Altezzas, just right for my taste

-Real good ride comfort, better than stock, even more smoother than stock

-Car looks mint, everyone in town now turn heads when they see my car(also thanks to the new NZLOC Decals)

-Turns better than stock, less body roll, and smoother corners

CONS

-Spring are too soft for the rear- when you have 2 passengers on the back (hardly ever for me) it will sack down to the gorund very bad...

-Price, abit too expensive for jsut springs when I can get Kings for $400 at Mag and Turbo...

anyway thats it, the install at Mag and Turbo isnt the smoothest service I've done, it wasnt that good, just to let you guys know if you want a perfect job go back to your dealer becuase the teachincial there live off pur cars, so he has to know them...:D anyway, before and after pics will be posted soon, when my mate et them done.....:D until then, take care guys.....

Matt

Edited by LsportlineIS300

I'm back at work tonight and tomorrow Matt,if ya buzzing around town send me a txt so i can pop out of the clubs for a look see......

Hey Gav:

yeah will be in town tonight and tomorrow night, will give you a buz.....:D

Matt

Hehe, what i meant to ask was how long until the pics of your new ride are up? :wacko:

Its not my problem, its my mate, he got the camera, i will just have to wait, OMG everyone looks at my car now, is a car that turns heads.......;)

Matt

Frylai:

Do u know where are those rubber stops installed? pictures ??

any strange noise coming from ur suspension? (esp, when driving thru bumps, rough surfaces)

thanks

SSML

Hey SSML:

Sorry those were not stoppers, they are just something to hold on to the new springs, anyway there are cracking noise when to park and pull your handbrake after a while you park it, like 20-30 seconds, anyway the car have this go back to dealer light which is annoying as, also the headlight leveling is fu*ked, it dosent settle...but for (SSML) you got halogen headlight? it dosent matter to you then, but for OZis200 you should just get eibach and remember to write a review and pics like me, lol....later....

Matt

Thanks for ur input Frylai:

Did u mean those light brown rubbers are not installed into the car? So they were for u to hold the new springs? I dont understand!? :unsure:

Some Is300 owners have the same problems with the warning light, It must be the automatic self leveling system for HID.

Well,I dont have HID , so I will be ok to lower the car.

pictures please. thanks

SSML

Thanks for ur input Frylai:

Did u mean those light brown rubbers are not installed into the car? So they were for u to hold the new springs? I dont understand!? :unsure:

Some Is300 owners have the same problems with the warning light, It must be the automatic self leveling system for HID.

Well,I dont have HID , so I will be ok to lower the car.

pictures please. thanks

SSML

Yeah, Pics will be coming soon, I think the auto leveling system thing is loosen, I will get that fixed this weekend...

Matthew