I know we recently had a group buy for the FIGs bushings but I've been in contact with RR Racing regarding their LCAs and here's what they said.

For 5 USRS sets, it will be $330 per set = $1,650, shipping via FedEx Express economy service will be $164.60 (not including duties and other taxes);

For 10 USRS sets, it will be $315 per set = $3,150 shipping via FedEx Express economy service will be $247.47 (not including duties and other taxes).

Lets get a group buy going

1. plankton000

We'll close the group buy in 2 weeks

If we don't get at least 5 people we'll call it off.

So what does this mean? The FIGS group buy is now called off, and this is the replacement, or is the FIGS one still going ahead? I think you need to make this point clear.

If it's to replace the FIGS group buy, you should communicate with the other members to let them know what is going on. The other GB is almost 2 months old, people have been waiting and if the other GB is called off, you should let them know.

I can always ask them to throw in a set with the LCAs, will just have to calculate the shipping increase and you'd have to pay for the increase in shipping.

Just thinking it wouldn't be fair for the other members if they had to pay for thr shipping for the oil separater dedicated for one member. I'll email them again and pm you the difference.

Sounds good man, of course happy to pay my share, just be good to do it all at once!

Ill be surprised if there isnt a few people on here who want one, seem to be a must have for hot weather and hard driving:

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-f-2008-2014/788176-anyone-have-experience-with-the-rr-racing-air-oil-separator-7.html 

Will help with power levels and consistency of the engine also, have a good read of that thread as to why.