New IS F owner NSW Central Coast

Hi all,

I purchased the Starlight black 2010 MY11 IS F last week, a quick and easy sale thanks. What 'rysith' said about the sound due to the headers and exhaust was right - makes you want to mash the right foot but you're instantly over the speed limit so have to be very careful.

A very comfortable car, haven't seen any others at all here where I live around Gosford, Woy Woy, Ettalong, Killcare etc. I don't think people around my area know IS Fs exist or what they are, even thought I see a Ferrari and Lamborghini quite regularly.

Congrats on the purchase mate.  If i havent have owned my ISF for a few years now, i would of definitely have bought his one.  Would of saved me $$$ to getting it to the level it is now.

Id say happy modding but its already quite modded so enjoy the ride.

Ps Get used to people asking if its a IS250, 4cyl etc (until they hear it).  Like you said, most dont know of an ISF, a 5L V8 ISF.   It really needed to be called a IS500 to avoid all the confusion lol

13 hours ago, biscuit said:

Hi all,

I purchased the Starlight black 2010 MY11 IS F last week, a quick and easy sale thanks. What 'rysith' said about the sound due to the headers and exhaust was right - makes you want to mash the right foot but you're instantly over the speed limit so have to be very careful.

A very comfortable car, haven't seen any others at all here where I live around Gosford, Woy Woy, Ettalong, Killcare etc. I don't think people around my area know IS Fs exist or what they are, even thought I see a Ferrari and Lamborghini quite regularly.

Good news, you will enjoy the ISF.