3rd Gen IS350 F Sport Tyre Recommendations

Hi all,

Would like to hear all your feedback with different tyre recommendations for the IS 350 F Sport. What does everyone recommend for the staggered set 225/40/18 & 255/35/18.

I'm leaning towards Michelin Pilot Super Sports, anyone else had other positive experiences with regards to overall performance and longevity? Leave your comments below..

I have been running Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres on my ISF for a few years now, & they are a good tyre, you will enjoy them.  The newer Michelin Pilot Sport 4s are a better tyre, & I will be getting them when the MPSS wear out.

2 hours ago, LTuned said:

I have been running Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres on my ISF for a few years now, & they are a good tyre, you will enjoy them.  The newer Michelin Pilot Sport 4s are a better tyre, & I will be getting them when the MPSS wear out.

Thanks for the input.

They don't deliver MPS4s to aus in a 255/35/18 from my understanding, unless you know a source otherwise? The MPS4s were my initial option however can't seem to find anyone with them (within Aus) in that size

I have PS4's on my 2012 IS350 F Sport. Same sizes.

Purchased from Continental Tyres in Mitcham vic.  Bob Jane also had them.

Very happy with performance and wear.

Ex in NSW

https://www.tyresales.com.au/tyres/michelin/size/255-35r18?gclid=EAIaIQobChMImdHQ4v_L5AIVwaqWCh20JARjEAAYASAAEgL4hfD_BwE

Edited by bazzle
spelling