Some IS-F parts for sale

_ISF

Hi guys,

So since selling my IS-F last month I have a few bits and pieces I am going to try and move on. Shoot me a text on zero four 22 247 831 or message me on here.

1) Set of 8x Brand new genuine Denso Iridium spark plugs to suit IS-F / RC-F. Part # IKBH20TT. Refer photos below. I believe these are also the same plugs used in the IS250 and IS350 but obviously you will have 2x spares.           $110 + $10 postage

2) **Exhaust is SOLD** Stock IS-F exhaust system. I have the full header back exhaust including all nuts bolts etc. The exhaust was removed at approx 45,000km so it's got plenty of life left in it and has been stored in my garage since removal. Perfect for someone on a budget that might want to do a muffler delete or fit one of those exhaust cut out valves.      $200 pickup only (Newcastle) due to size

2) **Spacers are SOLD** 15mm SCC bolt on hubcentric wheel spacers. Suits a bunch of Lexus models includes GS, IS, LS etc (refer list below). A full set of 4 with all bolts etc. These are very good quality SCC brand from Germany and are hubcentric to suit Lexus. No damage and nothing wrong with them - I simply removed them from the car before selling it. These cost me $541 (happy to provide invoice to the buyer) for all four delivered from Germany and are only 18 months old. These are the exact same ones I am selling: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SCC-Wheel-Spacers-2x15mm-14521S-for-Lexus-GS-IS-C-IS-II-IS-III-LFA-LS-NX-RC-RX-S/392403471094?hash=item5b5d11caf6:g:IVcAAOSw0eNdZvFN          $250 + $10 postage for the full set

Car Model Type
Lexus GS GRL1_, GWL1_
Lexus GS GRS19_, UZS19_, GWS19_
Lexus GS UZS161, JZS160
Lexus IS C GSE2_
Lexus IS II GSE2_, ALE2_, USE2_
Lexus IS III GSE3_, AVE3_
Lexus IS I JCE1_, GXE1_
Lexus LFA LFA10_
Lexus LS UCF10
Lexus LS UCF20
Lexus NX AYZ1_