anyone thinking of selling their isf??

Hey guys I’m in Victoria and in the market for a 2011 plus ISF. Nothing online currently that I like. Looking for an original paint example only with service books to back it up. Under $40,000. I know these things hang around for quite a while online so if you’re thinking of selling let me know. Thanks 

Hi there, have you looked at the two available in VIC on Carsales? They look pretty original and in the right price zone, were there issues with them?

(genuine question not sarcastic!)

• 3 weeks later...

This one is in NSW, being sold by a dealer for a reasonable price. https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2013-lexus-is-is-f-auto-my13/OAG-AD-18730643/?Cr=0&gts=OAG-AD-18730643&gtsSaleId=OAG-AD-18730643&gtsViewType=topspot&rankingType=topspot Seems fairly clean as well.

I have one with the same colour and I was settled on that colour when I bought mine - I've yet to see another one of that colour in Victoria. Perhaps you can consider buying it without stamps and transfer fees and have it brought down, then register it at VicRoads.

7 minutes ago, Noodle Boy said:

This one is in NSW, being sold by a dealer for a reasonable price. https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2013-lexus-is-is-f-auto-my13/OAG-AD-18730643/?Cr=0&gts=OAG-AD-18730643&gtsSaleId=OAG-AD-18730643&gtsViewType=topspot&rankingType=topspot Seems fairly clean as well.

I have one with the same colour and I was settled on that colour when I bought mine - I've yet to see another one of that colour in Victoria. Perhaps you can consider buying it without stamps and transfer fees and have it brought down, then register it at VicRoads.

That's a bargain! I paid $55k for a 2011 pearl white with 46 000kms last October. It had full bolt ons and came with spare bbs wheels and all the parts taken off the car.