Does anyone use a Juicer and have good healthy juice recipes?

manntax

I decided to just make my own juice with a breville juicer that I bought and drink it immediately since I hate eating veggies.

I started juicing a week ago and drinking my fresh made juice best juicer for tomatoes, and I noticed my lips are no longer chapped and its winter time so I think the vitamins and nutrients in the veggies and fruits helped.

Does anyone have any good recipes on what types of fruits and veggies should be mixed together and what the health benefit is of those recipes?

• 3 months later...

I have had one of these for 10 years now , always clean it straight after use and found I can make nicer juice than the shops.. can even put hints of ginger and chilli etc

Love it !

I would also suggest your lips aren't chapped because you are intaking fluids now maybe?

https://www.thegoodguys.com.au/breville-juice-fountain-900w-bje200sil

• 1 year later...

I have tried all types of juicers. The winner is the Champion Juicer. It is a masticating juicer that extracts the juice and produces a relatively dry pup, depending on the fruit or vegetable being juiced. Sadly they are not sold locally anymore but I purchased a new one from German for the same price they were sold here for. Because they run 240/250volts in Europe all you need to do is change the plug. I highly recommend these juicers and have used them for over 25 years.