New Alpine Demo Cars

Gavin_S

I was lucky enough yesterday to be involved with the Alpine NZ dealer meeting to showcase the new product due to be released,and got to tinker with the Alpine demo cars.

These things are wicked!

Don't know full product stats,but there is a 2003 VVTI Corolla packing 4x12" subwoofers,mp3 changer,etc-and has more bass than you can shake a stick at,yet,flick a switch-and it becomes a top quality competition system.

The Mack-Daddy tho,has to be the latest addition to the Alpine NZ family,a fully re-vamped 1997 BMW(yes,I know) 740i with full AV system-3 monitors,time alignment,2x 10" woofers,5.1 digital for dvd,3 HUUUGE amplifiers,Caps, and is awesome looking with full re-spray and the latest genuine BMW 19" rims....

Got a few pics if anyone want to take a look-see,post your interest and I'll fire them up to the gallery.

I didn't get around to asking what these cars were now worth(ouch :huh: )

Must be time for a NZ LOC sponsored sound car!(gav's brain starts ticking)

Gav.

Just thought that because the letters B,M,and W were used in sequence in my post it would be common courtesy to ask first!!! :D

nah - you always post the pics mate.

if its a beemer - double fun - then we get to see the pics, and we get to rip on you for posting pics of a BM!

:P :lol::lol:

BMW? what a BMW? what kind of cars over $100,000 dosent have standard Xenons??? :rolleyes::blink: Lexus...too proud of it

Matt