The Loveliest Ladies

greeneyes

Today I was just heading out of Otahuhu to have lunch when I saw this ultra-low IS in dark blue or black up ahead in the traffic. When the lights stopped us I sprinted down the line of traffic, ponytail flying, and screeched to a halt by the window! Uh-oh, 5% tints!! I couldn't even see if there was a driver!

I held the LOC card up against the window, and as it smoothly slid down the face of an angel appeared and a hand coolly took the card. I stood there dumbfounded with my brain in neutral, and as the lights were already green I had to sprint back up to my car!

I thought for a moment that Gav had loaned his car out!! then realised it wasn't a personalised number plate!

So, own up young lady, come along on the 24th and blow the boys away!! :lol:

Today I was just heading out of Otahuhu to have lunch when I saw this ultra-low IS in dark blue or black up ahead in the traffic. When the lights stopped us I sprinted down the line of traffic, ponytail flying, and screeched to a halt by the window! Uh-oh, 5% tints!! I couldn't even see if there was a driver!

I held the LOC card up against the window, and as it smoothly slid down the face of an angel appeared and a hand coolly took the card. I stood there dumbfounded with my brain in neutral, and as the lights were already green I had to sprint back up to my car!

I thought for a moment that Gav had loaned his car out!! then realised it wasn't a personalised number plate!

So, own up young lady, come along on the 24th and blow the boys away!! :lol:

From my knowlege It should be Cameron Turner's IS200, is this what they got???

Blue IS200 2001

5% Tints All Round

19" Advanti Chromes

Sacked to it's ass, because he took the springs out

Rego "AAG690"

If its so yeah is his car, he know alot of people so he probly just loan it out...

Matt