Audio Visual Sale

Righto you lot!

I have been extended an invitation(as follows) for any interested club members to attend a pre-sale at RAPID RADIO on the 22nd of August.

This will highlight many known audio brands(Alpine,Sony,Eclipse,Kenwood,etc) and will allow anyone SERIOUSLY looking at new audio/video equipment to purchase at SUBSTANTIALLY BELOW RETAIL prior to the restricted number of items going on sale to the general public the day following.

I will be attending,so any members keen please contact me either by PM or email gavin.sokolich@nz.lexusownersclub.com so I can get an idea of numbers.

Following is the email I recieved from the owner of Rapid for details:

I would like to extend an invite to yourself and the members of your club to an EXCLUSIVE V.I.P night event at Rapid Radio.

The event starts at 6pm Friday the 22nd and is a one night only event open only to V.I.P customers and people in the industry.

This evening kicks off RAPID’S annual sale over the 23rd and 24th aug which is the only major sale we have each year - so the deals are very inviting with some products below cost!

The night sale gives you the chance to view and purchase the hot items first before it is open to the public the following day. There will be food and drinks served during the night, which offers a great opportunity to mingle with other people in the industry.

See you on the night !

Rob Charteris

Rapid Radio

(09) 3031838

1 Abbey st

Newton

Regards,

Gav.

B)