Howes It All Going?

Yo!got a TTEis200.I brought it three weeks ago and it seems to have *BLEEP* the s/c so my lexus aint to happy,nor am I for that mater!!!Apart from the fack it dont go im smiten with my new toy...Anyways just thought id drop a line and say hi to my new club members! ^_^

Congratulations on your purchase! Sorry to hear you've got a problem with your charger-if there is anything the club can assist with feel free to ask,we've got a heap of resources available to us!

On behalf of management,Welcome aboard.

Gav B)

PS- is the car you purchased the TTE featured in this month's NZ Performance car? :huh:

Gday mate..Ok wher do I start...Its silver #3 of only 100,it has a tte frontbar,speedline/tte 18inch wheels,tte rear spoiler,tte stainless steel mufler,tte rearskirt,tte coilovers+stabilizer bars,full black leather with red beeding,and last but not least(well least at the mo)a tte supercharger kit...that sucks as aposed to blowes!!

Yo!got a TTEis200.I brought it three weeks ago and it seems to have *BLEEP* the s/c so my lexus aint to happy,nor am I for that mater!!!Apart from the fack it dont go im smiten with my new toy...Anyways just thought id drop a line and say hi to my new club members! ^_^

WHOA - the one off GMC Motors....I was going to check it out but always forgot...man I got to see that thing...:) would be nice to meet you up...talk to you in the near future...I m sure I have seen you before in Manukau City...You are blonde and you got a black sunglasses....i think... :ph34r:

Matt

Edited by LsportlineIS300

be very carefull, the superchargers we not supposed to be rebuilt.......TTE will do an exchange, if the fault is premature wear

how old is the car

Yeah Matt C will know all about it...:D But this TTE is a Japanese model so its not backed by anyone over here...good luck...

Matt

PS - too busy with exams this week, will get you the check for the plates ASAP.

Matt