Funny Noise From Springs

As most of you know I got myself some Lsportline springs...its on the car for just abit over 2 months now...but for the last few days all for springs starts to make this cracking noise when ever I go through speed bumps, brake hard, turn hard or anything simular...I m really concerned and will go back to mag and turbo tomorrow...but before I go any input???

Matt

Man I tol u not to buy them funny import springs. you should have got those local guys in Otahuhu to make them.... :lol:

Maybe you picked up a stone in the spring cup. It used to happen on gravel, that and getting a stone stuck in the caliper, so it grinds every time you press the brake pedal.

Be interesting to hear what Mag & Turbo find... Apparently my neighbour over the road owns one of the franchises, or is a partner in the whole biz or something.

Man I tol u not to buy them funny import springs. you should have got those local guys in Otahuhu to make them.... :lol:

Maybe you picked up a stone in the spring cup. It used to happen on gravel, that and getting a stone stuck in the caliper, so it grinds every time you press the brake pedal.

Be interesting to hear what Mag & Turbo find... Apparently my neighbour over the road owns one of the franchises, or is a partner in the whole biz or something.

What??? Funny Import springs??? they are made by Eibach for the IS300 so yeah don't think it matters...:S anyway, yeah will go to mag and turbo and find out, so you think its just stones??? in fact I m going to call and find out.

Matt

Hmmm, fitting was not too hot. 3 of the 4 are not seated correctly! Two are not rotated correctly so now the end of the spring is not at the end of the cup, and one has the edge of the coil sitting up on the cup lip... :(

Back to Mag & Turbo to complain bitterly I would suggest.

I'll bet they never loosened the suspension arm bolts, pulled the car up and down a bit, then re-tightened the bolts in their new (lowered) positions either... <_<

Maybe a small suspension shop that does racing cars rather than a big franchise shop that sells bling bling to the more intellectually challenged boy racers.... :P