Prolexperformance Silentflowintake

Whoa...My second Americano Intake...:D for those who don't knwo what Americano is it stand for Americans in French.... :lol::lol: jokes...Italian...

Whoa, yes It is very quiet unlike the Area51 and Gavins Custom Intake for his AS200...but the power gain is alot more for a start, will reset the ECU tonight and get the top performance out of it...:D

Matt B)

Yeah, its especially noticable at low revs

What filter are u using with it?

No improvement over low rpms, you can't really feel it until flooring it on 2nd and 3rd gear, the car go so much quicker....its basiclly silent unlike the Area51 which I like, I don't like loud Intakes really...Had one and enjoyed it but time to changed...want the Is300 smoothness back..If I want a racey and nice juicey engine I will just go for a 3S-GE... :rolleyes: , But yeah while doing 80kmh and floor it to 140kmh its so quick...and when I start off at lights on 2nd and 3rd its real quick...I m using the PLP Filter and its actually really good quality, no Idea why those US guys say its *BLEEP*...Its got 2 layers of foam and a layer of Honeycomb mesh for air cooling down, a nivce simple Intake for a reasonable price...enjoying it, Next performance mods is probly Lsportline Muffler then Toyomoto Headers...

Matt B)