Fuel Economy

Hey thanks for your replies. Im going to Chch this Sunday, about 300km's. Am looking forward to taking this baby out on the open road. Will be interesting to see how she goes fuel wise. This is a great site your car pics are awesome. Cheers........

Hey thanks for your replies. Im going to Chch this Sunday, about 300km's. Am looking forward to taking this baby out on the open road. Will be interesting to see how she goes fuel wise. This is a great site your car pics are awesome. Cheers........

28G's...are you GreNelson? before the trouble we had with the forums?

Matt :)

Well the best I've gotten out of a full tank was 485km and the fuel light was constantly on

thats driving 2000-3000rpm and mostly without air con :>

fark! - I get around the 500k mark (sometimes 510 sometimes 480) and thats with aircon on all the time and around town plus across town each day...

And i wouldnt of said i was easy on the car...

David

Well the best I've gotten out of a full tank was 485km and the fuel light was constantly on

thats driving 2000-3000rpm and mostly without air con :>

fark! - I get around the 500k mark (sometimes 510 sometimes 480) and thats with aircon on all the time and around town plus across town each day...

And i wouldnt of said i was easy on the car...

David

Im getting around the 500km mark as well and thats giving it *BLEEP* nearly everywhere I go.

i just drove to and from port macquarie (from sydney) the past week

the trip up is about 350-400km, i used a little over half a tank, thats with air con on, and my system pumping most of the way

relatively smooth trip up with speed limit of 110 most of the way, however there was a bit where it was variable and came down to 60 for awhile

i had a nice fang too...brought it up to 160 then chickened out

already pending a license suspension so decided not to risk it anymore :lol: