Off To New Plymouth For The Weekend

frylai

Hi All,

My baby IS300 havent leaved Auckland / Waikato Region before and it is off to New Plymouth today, It will be a nice drive on State Highway 3, last time I have been there was 4 years ago. The road is beautiful!!! This will be a good opportunity to test out the Lsportline Springs, PLP Intake and Bel 990 Radar to its max! I will be back on Sunday night, will be leaving New Zealand on the 10th of December. So that If I don't reply to your e-mails and PM don't get too pissed off i Havent forgotten about you guys but just that I will be having fun driving :D, will keep you guys updated if there are any Lexo down there (doubt it) in a 47,000 populated city. Enjoy your weekends guys...

Matt B)

Aaron, Will keep you updated about those buyers about your Grille!

Back from the 960km journey, My radar saved 3 3 times from 2 stalers and 1 speed camera, I was down by Hawera when I was trying to over pass this MPV in a passing lane doing 145km, whoa that ticket would of cost...the intake really helped out on that sudden power (vvt-i) and the lsportline springs was good until around 20-double the speed limit on corners...its abit soft but its good stuff, but can do better...around the same bodyroll as stock but lower so more gravity...etc...money well spent on these 3 items...yeah I have been going out to country side driving this year...that why the car already 38,400 km on the clock...been to Hamilton a few times...(Saw Snowwolf today and Saturday morning) lol...yeah will be off to Whagarei Next week....:D

Matt B)