Mods Vs Stock

Hi all,

Nothing really done much to my car, only after market intake and springs, but my car went back into the Panel Shop today for some rock chips and dent repair and my dealer kindly loan me a loaner IS300 bone stck (off-course), but I head up north to Riverhead and Coatesville and the stock springs handling are nowhere as good as my Lsportline springs, I always though i totally wasted my money on it...but found out there are worth every penny...also the intake really helped that extra kick in 2nd - 4th gear, and I get to keep my factory air box :D which made me happy...whoa it just good to find out when you spent that money it actaully goes somewhere, money well spent, i reckon modifications like bigger wheels and bodykit, raceseats and interior mods like alot of boy-racer does are absolute pointless when that $ can well go into some nice suspension work and into the engine bay...changes alot more and make you feel alot better...most BMW 3 Series Coupe and Holden HSV drivers only have those thing to make some part of their body more noticable....lolz...

Matt :D

Some report of what these type of mods may give you...

Lsportline Springs (Made by Eibach - Germany), lowers car by 1.4 inch all round and keeps the stock comfort and the right height from the ground...handles alot better than stock IS springs...and it give me around 5 - 10kmh more on corners both countryside and city turns...

PLP Intake (Made by TrueFlow - USA), Improve extra meeded power for over taking and urgent speed on 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear on both e-shift and gate-shift...

Continental Sports Contact - very noticable less noise compare to stock Dunlops...even after my car is lowered it is still alot smoother on highway and normal roads...less road noise, and gives more steering, more acurate shoudl I say? dosen't give me anymore kmh on corners like the springs, but its enough to notice that it gave me better steering and alot more smoother and lees road noise fromt he dunlops...

All these after-market replacement are all worth the money and more nice stuff will keep on coming as long as money bank account are not empty....donations are welcome.....PM me for details.lolz.. :D

Matt B)

Edited by LsportlineIS300

What about the pink stuffed animals all along the rear window...??

:lol::lol:

keith

that will increase the cars weight, I m currently working on loosing weight myself for weightreduction...lolz...only cars like BMW need extra toys to keep the car inplace on the motorway...open to offers...keith how much would you pay me to put a hello kitty on my rear window :lol:

:lol:  :lol:

keith

that will increase the cars weight, I m currently working on loosing weight myself for weightreduction...lolz...only cars like BMW need extra toys to keep the car inplace on the motorway...open to offers...keith how much would you pay me to put a hello kitty on my rear window :lol:

Go for the pink Hello Kitty seat covers B)

keith

will do.....do you think they will grip better than the alcantara???? :lol:

keith

will do.....do you think they will grip better than the alcantara???? :lol:

They also have Hello Kitty gear knob covers!

Nah kitty is a waste of money, now the best Hp gain for the money is deffinitly the TRD carbon sports grille B)

Aaron... :lol: we all know that you are ultra proud of your grille..... :lol:

PS - Got the Paypal $ back fromt eh US guys?

Hey Matt,

Hopefully its all sweet, they sent me an email saying its been refunded to my credit card :)

If not... There wont be much left of your precious continentals when you get back home :lol:

Have a good trip dude, Dont forget my DIN thing and RSM B)

Aaron

Nah kitty is a waste of money, now the best Hp gain for the money is deffinitly the TRD carbon sports grille B)

Aaron... :lol: we all know that you are ultra proud of your grille..... :lol:

PS - Got the Paypal $ back fromt eh US guys?

Hey Matt,

Hopefully its all sweet, they sent me an email saying its been refunded to my credit card :)

If not... There wont be much left of your precious continentals when you get back home :lol:

Have a good trip dude, Dont forget my DIN thing and RSM B)

Aaron

Think I should set up a new courier company so I can charge you fockers to hell..... :lol:

Matt :lol: