Nasty Bitches

greeneyes

I was driving up to Hobson St with a couple of guys who work for me this evening when I saw an Altezza in the next lane behind me. Newly imported, BJJ plate, silver with sports grille, looked nice. I jumped out with a card and popped around to the drivers door, waiting for the lady to wind down the window. She didn't, so I said 'Lexus Club', put it under her wiper and ran back to my car.

As the lights changed she drove up beside me and abused me roundly, calling me an arsehole and all sorts of things! (she wound the window down for that!)

The guys in the car with me thought she was a real sad bitch, so if you've looked up the web address on the card and read this honey, please DON'T join the club. We're much too nice for you!

keith

I was driving up to Hobson St with a couple of guys who work for me this evening when I saw an Altezza in the next lane behind me. Newly imported, BJJ plate, silver with sports grille, looked nice. I jumped out with a card and popped around to the drivers door, waiting for the lady to wind down the window. She didn't, so I said 'Lexus Club', put it under her wiper and ran back to my car.

As the lights changed she drove up beside me and abused me roundly, calling me an arsehole and all sorts of things! (she wound the window down for that!)

The guys in the car with me thought she was a real sad bitch, so if you've looked up the web address on the card and read this honey, please DON'T join the club. We're much too nice for you!

keith

Yes we do have a certain standard for joining this club...atleast we are all nice and responsable people...lolz.. :lol: I m sorry to hear that Kieth...you do not deserve that in ant possible way :(

Matt :)