Hey, well guess I'm officially an "Altezza Girl" now that I have my wheels! Yay!!

Picked it up on Thursday, and haven't taken much time out from driving it since then!

I'm loving driving my car. Having a manual car for the first time is taking a bit of getting used to,

so if any of you are driving around, I'm the yellow altezza taking off really slowly at the lights,

so I don't stall it! (only stalled five times since Thursday!!!!!!!) But I am getting better each day!!! hehe :) :)

It's great to be first (or one of the first) girl members of the club.

Surely there are more of us out there, cos they are such a great car!!!! :)

I saw a really nice Altezza in Auckland City last night. Not sure if he is a member of

the club or not, but its great seeing other Altezza's on the road!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing others of you out and about, and definately at the next meet!

Diane :)

Hey, well guess I'm officially an "Altezza Girl" now that I have my wheels! Yay!!

Picked it up on Thursday, and haven't taken much time out from driving it since then!

I'm loving driving my car. Having a manual car for the first time is taking a bit of getting used to,

so if any of you are driving around, I'm the yellow altezza taking off really slowly at the lights,

so I don't stall it! (only stalled five times since Thursday!!!!!!!) But I am getting better each day!!! hehe :) :)

Surely there are more of us out there, cos they are such a great car!!!! :)

I saw a really nice Altezza in Auckland City last night. Not sure if he is a member of

the club or not, but its great seeing other Altezza's on the road!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing others of you out and about, and definately at the next meet!

nice...B.I.M Creative Studio Wheels :D, enjoy your car and see you soon on the road, so you are in Auckland city as well?

Matt :D

PS- I will get a Auckland Meet 4 Under way..

Nice car "Altezza Girl"

Surely there are more of us out there, cos they are such a great car!!!! 

Yes I hope there are more altezza girls out there!!! for the clubs sake for anyways :rolleyes::rolleyes:

cheers.....

Hayden

Nice car "Altezza Girl"

Yes I hope there are more altezza girls out there!!! for the clubs sake for anyways :rolleyes::rolleyes:

cheers.....

Hayden

lolz...Hayden keep it down before we freek her out...

Nice car "Altezza Girl"

cheers.....

Hayden

lolz...Hayden keep it down before we freek her out...

hey Matt, I was!!!!! lolz........ :lol::lol::lol:

The mags do say B.I.M. Creative Studios on them. Is it an ok brand??

They match in really well on my yellow car, with the black mags and yellow writing on them.

We went driving around on Friday, and did end up in the city [Auckland], so it probably was me!

I have been surprised that there are not that many Altezza's around, but love it when I do see others out and about! :)

P.S. Only stalled once today, so things are looking up!!!! :)

The mags do say B.I.M. Creative Studios on them. Is it an ok brand??

They match in really well on my yellow car, with the black mags and yellow writing on them.

We went driving around on Friday, and did end up in the city [Auckland], so it probably was me!

I have been surprised that there are not that many Altezza's around, but love it when I do see others out and about! :)

P.S. Only stalled once today, so things are looking up!!!! :)

not sure how good they are.but I m sure they ain't bad wheels..!

Matt :)

Well, you picked one of the worst clutches to learn on! Many of them, mine included, are very shuddery when the car is cold, and smooth out a bit after half an hour of driving.

They are so bad that Toyota would replace them under guarentee in Japan when the cars were new.

Generally it is nowhere near as easy or as nice as my Nissan Sentra to buzz around town in, but it sure shines on the open road!

One day I'll get an 'ordinary' flywheel and clutch fitted, which should smooth it out no end.

kp