Friday Night 28th Jan

Hoon

You in town hoon?

Gimme a yell,I'll sort secure parking and come on by for a (non alcoholic of course)drinkies and a catch up to look the scenery and art work in the clubs I'll be in....

PS I may have fractures but ardmore in two weeks? Need to..... :unsure:

yeah im planning on going into town for a look, Ill give you a call but you need to answer your phone dude :)

Ardmore? good on ya mate. The way I see it , if you can still use or move the bones you can still ride. ;) just gotta be hard (or pumped on drugs for the pain)

You should come down to Waiuku (Kariotahi Beach) its an easy ride down the beach with some good dunes and a 5km or so trip south down the beach where we could get into the pine forest for a blast.

Last night Matt and I were cruising the city, we managed to stick a few L.O.C cards to some parked altezzas in parnell, we also ran into Altezza Girl on mission bay and checked out her ride, which I must say, It has the right kind of bolt on goodies under the bonnet (I will not say what they are, I will leave that for Altezza Girl)

Other than that it wasa quiet night, hopefully see more people next friday :)

Last night Matt and I were cruising the city, we managed to stick a few L.O.C cards to some parked altezzas in parnell, we also ran into Altezza Girl on mission bay and checked out her ride, which I must say, It has the right kind of bolt on goodies under the bonnet (I will not say what they are, I will leave that for Altezza Girl)

Other than that it wasa quiet night, hopefully see more people next friday :)

Yeah for some reason they wasnt many altezza out last night, think we saw around 10 max for the whole night???

Matt :D