Hello Everybody!

Hi all! my name's Howard and i'm an altezza owner. just thought i'd say hello to all you people here. i posted a question about a lighter clutch pedal awhile back, and your answers really helped me in deciding what can be done. thanks for that.

i've never owned a car that has an online forum before so this is something quite new to me, the stuff in here is quite informative, and has helped me out quite abit, just by reading the posts. i'm not actually in australia, nor am i an australian. i'm a chinese-canadian who's been living in hong kong for the past 3 years. any forum members here from hong kong? ;)

anyway, just thought i'd introduce myself here, :ph34r: , hope to learn more from you guys in the future!

howard

yeah, I'm actually in Hong Kong. somehow i feel like i can trust the opinions from this forum's members more than mechanics in my area. plus i seem to be the only one among my friends who actually like cars, so can't really chat about cars with them, let alone asking them what exhaust i should use for my altezza!