Anyone Know.........

Anyone know where ya can get a hold of some decent number plate surrounds, and stickers of an Altezza/Toyota/TRD... label?

Just interested to see what others have in NZ?

Cheers

Mate, let me make phones calls later on the day and find out for ya!!!

Matt :D

I have modified the front number plate to fit within the recess the japanesse put in the bumper.

The rear plate surround is the one the dealer put on and I have painted it the colour of the car along with the black pieces on the wing mirrors.

guys.

I am currently talking to a local computer sign man who is trying to source carbon fibre (look) licence plate surrounds, and will laser etch the nz loc logo running along the bottom

this should look very professional. cost should be minimal if purchased as a bulk buy

he also has most 'trd' type stickers/ fonts etc on his computer, and can make vinyl stickers for a fraction of the cost of factory. they look the same, and he can do whatever colour, also very professional (the wonder of computers)

my advice to approach your local computer sign writer, and ask what they can do for you

my advice, unless you want to be able to say your stickers/ emblems are factory, shop local at a fraction of the cost

Toyota Makes a Factory one just need to know if it fits our NZ plates or not....I use my Euro ones...

Damon I think you already know the chrome covers dosent fit your car.. ;), you keen on that Carbon Fibre / Aluminum Gas Cover?

Matt :)

altezza owners may have to use spacers to use surrounds on front plate, i'll probably leave mine the way it is (butchered) and just have one on the rear

matt, gone off the idea of the gas cover now. how much for 'trd' oil filler cap and 'trd' 1:1 radiator cap?