Stuck Ignition

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP, my ignition is stuck in the acc position.

it has foyur position, lock+acc.+on+start

The key can be removed from the car when it is in the acc. position, I removed the keys and when i was ready to shut the car off, i couldnt. yo i need help like fast, cause i gotta go home and i aint leavin my tezza at work :D B) B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry about not keeping y'all updated. well i firstly read that link you recommended zee007, kinda never liked the idea of the hammer, so i decided to leave it be. called my mechanic and he told me that the ignition drum and barrel needs to be replaced ( i tell u that niggah is on crack or what ?) . well considering i am all the way in Jamaica and i gotta order one from Japan, i decided to seek other avenues. well i call a friend of mine who imports these machines. he told me to go see a locksmith. a "LOCKSMITH??" i thought, but what the heck, he got experience in em, so i called the locksmith. locksmith came, repaired it , charge me an arm and a leg (what y'all think i'm driving a daaarn tezza :( ..).

one thing the locksmith mentioned to me was that he has repaired atleast 5 since the start of the year, so strange to say, but i think it is some manufacturer defect in the drum and barrel. welll he (locksmith) claimed to have solved the problem, so lets see how long it will last cuase i got a warranty on his work and will sure go back if it mess with me again

but i am good again guys, thanks alot for your inputs.