HI EVERYONE JUST BOUGHT A 1990 JAP IMPORT CELSIOR VERY HAPPY WITH THE CAR DRIVES BETTER THAN MOST CARS I HAVE DRIVEN.

I HAVE BEEN HAVING A BIT OF A PROBLEM WITH THE TRC LIGHT COMMING ON ON THE DASH AND THE CAR KEEP LOOSING ACCERALATION THEN STALLS EVERY TIME I TURN IT BACK ON IT STALLS AGAIN. MY MATES A MECH SO HE HAS HAD A LOOK AT IT FOR ME AND FOUND THREE ERROR CODES BUT HE DOSE NOT KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN BECAUSE THE CARS FROM JAPPAN CAN ANYONE HELP ME THE CODES ARE 45 - 51 - 68. SORRY IM A NEW MEMBER SO HOPE IV DONE THIS RIGHT ????

HI EVERYONE JUST BOUGHT A 1990 JAP IMPORT CELSIOR VERY HAPPY WITH THE CAR DRIVES BETTER THAN MOST CARS I HAVE DRIVEN.

I HAVE BEEN HAVING A BIT OF A PROBLEM WITH THE TRC LIGHT COMMING ON ON THE DASH AND THE CAR KEEP LOOSING ACCERALATION THEN STALLS EVERY TIME I TURN IT BACK ON IT STALLS AGAIN. MY MATES A MECH SO HE HAS HAD A LOOK AT IT FOR ME AND FOUND THREE ERROR CODES BUT HE DOSE NOT KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN BECAUSE THE CARS FROM JAPPAN CAN ANYONE HELP ME THE CODES ARE 45 - 51 - 68. SORRY IM A NEW MEMBER SO HOPE IV DONE THIS RIGHT ????

Hi Chest, In answer to your Q, you need to clear SRS codes, to do this ! disconect the ground terminal to the battery then reconact it after about 10 seconds, this should clear up some of your probs,

The ecu Computor, needs to relearn ,For Auto s,start engine in P/N,posi warm up motor until cooling fan cycles,accelerate normal throttle until it shifts into top deacelerate to a stop, allowing to down shift you wil need to repeat this many times . hope this has been some help, regads .

Hi Chest, In answer to your Q, you need to clear SRS codes, to do this ! disconect the ground terminal to the battery then reconact it after about 10 seconds, this should clear up some of your probs,

The ecu Computor, needs to relearn ,For Auto s,start engine in P/N,posi warm up motor until cooling fan cycles,accelerate normal throttle until it shifts into top deacelerate to a stop, allowing to down shift you wil need to repeat this many times . hope this has been some help, regads .

thanks heaps mate i will give it a go regards chest

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Mal,

To relearn the ecu. When you warm up the motor do you do this stationary? And does it matter how long after you warm up before you start the cycles? Like can I warm up at home and then drive 3 or 4 K to a long road and start the cycling. Are there any articles about this anywhere. Thanks for your help.

Hey Mal,

To relearn the ecu. When you warm up the motor do you do this stationary? And does it matter how long after you warm up before you start the cycles? Like can I warm up at home and then drive 3 or 4 K to a long road and start the cycling. Are there any articles about this anywhere. Thanks for your help.

Hi chest, you will need to take your car for a run 10,15 klms, do the shifts and it should be a OK,check also that your fuel use is ok, not to much it should be about 9,8 klms to 1 one ltr of fuel,hope this is doing the goods for our beautifull cars , Regards Mal.