the avatar tool is not working under personal set up!!!

could mod's please fix this

cheers

"Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

The upload failed. Please contact a member of staff to help rectify the problem "

Geeze you change your avatar alot Hayden.....just have some girls on there then you`ll be set ;)

ha ha "Aristo_kat" well I cant beat yours content wise unless I go for nude girls which may not be acceptable on here but its acceptable to me :lol::lol:

...........Hayden

• 2 weeks later...

I usually make the image the right size and right dimensions and then upload it from the file location on my computer but the last few times I have attempted it, the server brings up this error.

might try again, it not that I dont know what im doing, theres something not working properly with the uploading process.

cheers..........Hayden

I've also had problems trying to upload pics into the garage - it just says the upload's failed. I /was/ trying to upload it with Opera, and although I've never had any problems using upload before, maybe this is a first? I'll try again with IE tonight...