Need Your Guys Suggestion

According to Matt' s FAQ

These can be the outcome for the problem...

Apex-i Intake with Cold Air box...it's increase the airflow without sucking in hot air, remember it is POINTLESS to have a Intake on the SXE10 without a Cold Air Box, it will only make your car even slower at low end, well unless you really do care for high end...but Apex-i one will improve by both low and high end...

I found that my RS is running slower....sucks

could you please your guys give me some suggestion that will I could improve both high and low end.

the one thing that I want to upgrade is air-filter.

could you please give me some price and location to install the Apex-I intake with cold air box

Cheers bo

Tian

Like I already metioned...

Apex-i Intake with Heatshield + HKS / C-One Headers and Oval style Muffler then get it tuned by a Apex-i S-AFC II is the cheapest and best solution to gain low and high end power...I m now in Hong Kong bro, I knwo a shop that sells the Apex-i intake at Jap's price, not very common fo apex-i parts, PM me man I will try to hook you up.

Matt :D

Like I already metioned...

Apex-i Intake with Heatshield + HKS / C-One Headers and Oval style Muffler then get it tuned by a Apex-i S-AFC II is the cheapest and best solution to gain low and high end power...

Hi bo

long time not seen

what do you up to.

tell me how much does it cost overall.

I do not have enough budget....damn it.

how much does the Apex-i Intake with Heatshield + HKS / C-One Headers will cost me.

by the way, I do not want to upgrade my muffler. cause I want to keep the shape tide and feeling good to my parents. hehe

cheers bo ;)

Tian

Tian,

I have always been here, just that you have been away!!! :angry: well personally I do not see replacing the rear end muffler is going to imprive the car by too much in terms of dollar to hp, I will say get Apex-i Inductiona dn then HKS Headers, I will PM you the prices Tian.

Tian,

I have always been here, just that you have been away!!! :angry: well personally I do not see replacing the rear end muffler is going to imprive the car by too much in terms of dollar to hp, I will say get Apex-i Inductiona dn then HKS Headers, I will PM you the prices Tian.

your are so sweet bo

firstly I have to say that I was very sorry, I did not attended the meeting last two months. I did really want to go.

unfortunately my poor work shift. I could not go

next time, I will try my best to go and see your guys around

I really want to see your guys soon.

especially my friends. matt, Hoon, hayden and wills. :)

keep in touch bo.

anyway thanks again with your suggestion Matt.

you are so good cunt

Tian ;)

Hi Tian

Howz things. If changing intake and exhaust then I recommend using an Apexi super air flow converter for best gain,

yes, it is the best... I got my one installed...took me 2 hours to do it( coz its first time for me). not hard at all... just ask matt to get one for you and install it by yourself.... after that, you will feel the difference.....

Hey guys, what does an Apexi super air flow converter look like, and what does it actually do???

Matt has turned up around here with odd induction kits in the past and we've talked about the best way to get cold air into a free-flow filter. Does the air flow converter solve the problem?

keith

Lolz, no question Haydn, I know what the Apexi computer is, but I thought this was something different.

Has anyone measured the power increase from just fitting the comp? I assume Toyota have the best air/fuel for most of the revs, so the Apexi can just fine-tune it and grab an extra few KW.

I assume it is only really useful when you modify other things and need to have non-standard computer readings that are outside the Toyota parameters.

keith