New Shocks Installed

Today get my car serviced and new shocks+new right side headlight fitted..

Cost $8xx.xx (is toyota a vampire?)

New shocks feel good!! especially when cornering. more stable. still comfortable.

Not very happy with toyota. they forgot to adjust the beams of the new headlight. now the right one's beam is slightly higher than the left side. even I found moisture in new headlight.

Thanks very much, Matt!!!! Parts great. :lol:

Probably the headlight cost most of the 800bucks Ben!

How many Km have you done?  I was wondering how long the shocks last.  Are the TRD Sportivo the ones you have just had fitted?

I got the headlight from Matt... labour charge cost most. I don't know why the works take nearly 9 hours.

The Aristo done almost 140k. TRD Sportivo just fitted.

For the service. I brought my own engine oil(mobil 1 5w-50, but they put a castrol 15w-50 sticker on my window)and the oil filter is free because I got a voucher from toyota.

OK, 140k is quite a distance. I can see why you can really feel the difference.

I was blasting down to Rotorua & back again on Monday and the suspension bottomed out on a couple of very bumpy bits in some very back roads. I've only done 55000km, so they should last longer than that.

keith

Ben,

I m very happy that you ahve got your new parts!!! off course I was checking out Ben's suspension one day and the dampering is SO WORN, you can obviously see the shocks not doing it's job...and I always wonder what happened to thr headlights! anyway I will talk to you on MSN and see how it goes.

Matt :D

Ben,

I m very happy that you ahve got your new parts!!! off course I was checking out Ben's suspension one day and the dampering is SO WORN, you can obviously see the shocks not doing it's job...and I always wonder what happened to thr headlights! anyway I will talk to you on MSN and see how it goes.

Matt :D

Waiting reply from toyota. Will take it back today let them done the works they should done yesterday. ;) :(

Hi Ben , , i`ve found Papakura Toyota very good , youv`e got a Great car there I went down to Whangamata last weekend for the Hot Rod festival , on the way accelerated past a car I was following a Lotus looked down at the speedo and 170 KM came and went very quickly , slowed down , obviously?! .

Maybe a get together of Aristo individuals is in order .

Cheers

Ron