What, one with windows.... :D :D

This one you will meet driving around the local roads on a Lexus Owners Club lunch run!

I now have a stack of bright orange somewhat used road cones, if anyone has a big carpark in Auckland that we can use for a gymkhana....

Yeah, he's in Hamilton & is building it for the Targa Rally (and some serious racing). You'll see Boothy posting on these forums. Stunning car, and when the V8 is installed I'll get the rest of the photos up.

keith

I was talking with Graham Cameron (of Car City Court Tauranga) today and he was telling me about a friend of his that was setting an Altezza up for the Targa. I'm guessing it must be the same person then...

Most likely. Doesn't Graham Cameron drive in motorsport also?

There is one other Altezza used in the Targa, (Tony Head's) photos are in the gallery.

Another one of the pair that were racing in the old 2L class is still on the track. (Barry Tomlinson's I think)

All three still had 3SGE engines.

keith

It's a 95 Soarer 4 ltr engine with a many extras.

Fitting the engine isn't that difficult, but it's all the other things required. Once Keith has completed the article he's doing, you will all see whats involved.

Boothy