Altezza Auto Transmission Error Code 76

Hi,

Can anybody here tell me what the Auto Transmission error code 76 is? I am guessing its some kind of linear solenoid or actuator but I need confirmation so that I can order the replacement part from Toyota....

When I ran the fault codes by jumping the diagnostic terminals, the engine check light flashes continuously (meaning no error codes present), but the ECT PWR light flashes 7 times, then pauses then flashes 6 times before a long pause.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon

• 1 year later...

Hi there

Do you know a site where the fault codes for the altezza beams engine (or similar) can be found?

I had a ECT PWR light flashing, also the 'M' in the manual mode flashing - but it disappeared after the engine was restarted - trying to figure out how serious this is...

Any help would be appreciated,

Ainsley

• 3 months later...

so i took the car in and had a diagnostic run and it came up with... nothing. a few months passed, problem never reoccurred, but - the other morning the manual 'M' light flashed a few times (didn't count, sorry) whilst the car was in normal drive mode. didnt seem to impact the transmission at all but i guess its trying to tell me something.

a couple of other times whilst in manual mode and shifted into 5 the 'M' flashes and won't allow to change into 4, 3, 2 etc. Need to move gear nob into D then back to 'M' and its all normal again. This has happened maybe three times on different days during drives when Im in M but not using the paddle shift... the plot thickens

any ideas or similar experiences? any wisdom to share out there on this?