Hi Guys,

I find I have a lot of smudge marks on my Sat Nav screen from use. Any ideas how I should clean this? Also has anyone got a screen protector for their Nav yet? :ph34r:

Thankss

I was looking at getting one as well. there are a few avaliable (via ebay and online sellers). I will probably get one from invisible shield (the ones that make the stuff for ipods amongst other things) but i need to measure up the screen and send them the details.

Mike

Thanks mike :)

Please let me know when you get yours, I will follow as I rather go with someone that has tried one. Any suggestions as to cleaning the screen in the mean time? Damp micro cloth?

• 2 weeks later...

Why bother? once your car leaves the show room, it will just depreciate whether there is a scratch or not. I cant stand wrapping up remote controls, mobile phones, psp, and now is250 satnav. Whats next, your 65" LCD? It looks cheap like glad wrap and it distorts the view a bit too. Get over it......

Hey Stephen, Which one did you get and from where?? :)

Sorry, I can't remember. If you do a search thru ebay using a combination of words involving screen protector and satellite navigation hopefully you'll find it.

• 3 weeks later...
Why bother? once your car leaves the show room, it will just depreciate whether there is a scratch or not. I cant stand wrapping up remote controls, mobile phones, psp, and now is250 satnav. Whats next, your 65" LCD? It looks cheap like glad wrap and it distorts the view a bit too. Get over it......

lol. so true.