Here is my timely response - I paid for my 30k prestige service done last Friday (16th May)!!! Dont have the invoice with me here, but think it was $607 (Victorian dealer). Included a diff oil and brake fluid change and AC filter replacement among the usual service requirements.

Here is my timely response - I paid for my 30k prestige service done last Friday (16th May)!!! Dont have the invoice with me here, but think it was $607 (Victorian dealer). Included a diff oil and brake fluid change and AC filter replacement among the usual service requirements.

thanks for the info

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, how much 2nd service cost you guys? (30000kms) on Is250 prestige model :rolleyes:

I was quoted $505 by my lexus service centre. though, try non lexus service centres.

Ensure they are authorised, as it will void your warranty (it will be classed as a missed service if they arent).

I have 3 years free servicing from lexus as the company that i work for has a corporate account with them. Perhaps you may want to check with your dealer if your company has an account with lexus. According to my dealer, lexus reaches out to Fortune 500 companies/MNCs to entice their employees to purchase lexuses. So yeah... 3 year free servicing and a few other additional benefits that you stand to enjoy on top of your Encore benefits.