Superb Exterior Car Detailing -swirl Removal

Hey guys,

I recently got my IS250 Sports Luxury detailed to get the swirls removed that were caused by the previous owner , and I got to say the results are unbelievable. The car is the common Onyx (Black) color, and through the years of washing at the dealer and so forth swirls developed due to scratches from dirt on the rags they use for all the cars. The detailer I used spent 2.5 days on it and removed everything including acid rain marks!!.

Have a look at the results below and let me know if you want his details (he is in Melbourne BTW). I can get you a good deal if you mention my name. :D

Here is the common swirl mark u can notice if u look with the appropriate light.

post-2385-1211611633_thumb.jpg

post-2385-1211611689_thumb.jpg

Here is half the boot done:

post-2385-1211611751_thumb.jpg

After shots:

post-2385-1211611820_thumb.jpg

post-2385-1211611836_thumb.jpg

post-2385-1211611871_thumb.jpg

post-2385-1211611894_thumb.jpg

post-2385-1211611916_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Hey Ramesh!

Nice Job, what products did he use? Did you get a paint protection put on? It looks like the Glare product?

Hi guys ,

I am Mario who detailed Ramesh's IS 250 i used Wurth High Gloss Paint Sealant ! No Glare products ! Also , Menzerna Nano Polishes !

Just German Technology the best in terms of detailing products .

Regards Mario :D

Hi guys ,

I am Mario who detailed Ramesh's IS 250 i used Wurth High Gloss Paint Sealant ! No Glare products ! Also , Menzerna Nano Polishes !

Hey Mario

Do you know anyone in Adelaide that does quality work like that?

Hi guys ,

Hey Mario

Do you know anyone in Adelaide that does quality work like that?

Sorry Buddy,

I don't ! I normally travel, so if you like i can make arrangements to do the job in Adelaide !

What colour is your Car ? What type of paint blemishes does it have ? Is it swirled , scratched or both ? Does it have acid rain etchings on the paint ?

Has it ever been buffed before ? What type of quality work do you want done ?

Are you interested ?

What colour is your Car ? What type of paint blemishes does it have ? Is it swirled , scratched or both ? Does it have acid rain etchings on the paint ?

Are you interested ?

Mario

Car is black and is generally OK with all over light swirls, a couple of scratches, some etchings, bird poop and rain. Never buffed. And would love the car to look similar to the one you done here.

A lot of the swirls are from poor cleaning technique when I first got the car. Soft paint and not had black before.

I'd like to find someone locally that can do some corrective work every year or two.

Are you interested ?

Mario

Car is black and is generally OK with all over light swirls, a couple of scratches, some etchings, bird poop and rain. Never buffed. And would love the car to look similar to the one you done here.

A lot of the swirls are from poor cleaning technique when I first got the car. Soft paint and not had black before.

I'd like to find someone locally that can do some corrective work every year or two.

Good Luck with your search !

But in the event you can't find someone give me a call 0419 881 439